Thursday, October 4, 2012

Print Making

For this project we had to pick three animals, sketch them, and then choose which one we liked the best to cut out, and make the print of. I chose the red panda because it was the best one I drew, and it was unique. This animal didnt have alot of texture, just fur, which was hard to draw, and make it look right. Texture is needed for these prints to make it look more realistic. If it doesnt look realistic, then it doesnt look right, or good. the texture of the fur was hard to put in so I put thicker lines of fur, so I can cut around them. The reason we had to choose three different pictures of our animals is so we get a feel of what the animal looks like from different positions. If we only know what it looks like from one position, then we wouldnt be able to draw it as greatly. When I look at the sketches, I can tell which one will be the best for this because it has enough texture, and it will fit perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment