Monday, October 22, 2012

Print Making *Finished*

I think I did good on this prject considering all the tiny spots that was on this animal. The way I decided to do all the Contrast, was cut out the White on the back, but cut the black out on the face. This gave it a good texture, as well as contrast. The way we could use Contrast to show the the animal, was to cut out all the parts that make up the features, such as the hair. I think this project is Crafted quite nicely, even though the Eyes are a bit sloppy. It was really hard to cut out small things like the hair, and the eyes. Print making was very difficult. Only because you have to decide how, and what parts to cut out, to make it look like an animal. It gets very confusing sometimes.

3 comments:

  1. I like this print. It is very cute and I like the texture on the back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very good print. I really like how you did the fur on the head.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this print is good. It has different textures and you can tell what it is. I think you could have done more on the feet and done different textures to define the legs and your background.

    ReplyDelete