Thursday, September 6, 2012



Pink Panther Bone Project

I thought I did Well on this project. I got most of the bones to fit in the slim character, which wasnt too hard. One thing that I did have trouble with was the fingers, and how they were placed, but I got past that and finished it. If i were to redo this piece, I would try to fit more bones in the body, to make it look alot more realistic, and nicer. I would also try to draw them more detailed. I feel that this project was very succesful considering it was my first time doing this with a cartoon character, and how I didnt even know what the skeleton of him looked like. This project wasnt too hard, but some things did get a little challenging.

2 comments:

  1. So, I like don't see anything wrong with this, so I think you did a perfect job. c:
    - Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks good, you can clearly see the bones in the picture and it looks like his actual skeleton!

    ReplyDelete